Describe a time when you encouraged someone to do something. You should say:
– Who the person was
– What you encouraged him/her to do and why
– What the outcome was
– And explain how you felt about encouraging this person.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you encourage people to do things often?
– How can parents encourage children to do things?
– What about bosses, how can they encourage their employees?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this job?
– What is the best city in your country to live in?
– What do you like the most about your country?
– Do you like singing?
– Do you like listen to other people sing?
– Would you like to take some singing lessons?